Building Inner Strength, a Non-Surgical Option to Treat Pelvic Floor Weakness
There is Beauty in Power, Strength, and Control. Tap into your deepest beauty with Popp Cosmetic Surgery and BTL Emsella™, the non-surgical, non-invasive answer to pelvic floor dysfunction.
While more than 19 million women in the United States suffer from pelvic floor weakness, less than half seek treatment. There are many reasons a woman may fail to bring up issues with urinary incontinence and intimate dissatisfaction with their healthcare provider. Among the reasons given for avoiding a consultation about pelvic floor dysfunction are:
- Fear – When it comes to a woman’s intimate health, the cure can often feel worse than the symptoms. Fear of invasive techniques, intrusive devices, and the pain of surgical treatment has stopped many women from seeking help and realize optimal health
- Shame – While we agree that a woman’s body is sacred, she should never feel ashamed of it, or of any injuries. Many women are led to believe that pelvic floor weakness is somehow their own fault, and rather than subject themselves to shame and lecturing, simply live with the effects
- Doubt – For years, women have heard of and even been sold on difficult, painful, and intimately invasive procedures with little or no relief
- Autonomy – While an annual exam is never something a woman looks forward to, many see urinary incontinence and sexual dissatisfaction as non-emergent, and not worthy of the discomfort of an invasive exam
Emsella™ is here with a non-surgical answer to every one of these concerns.
The treatment is administered fully dressed, without the use of slings or implanted devices. Emsella™ utilizes HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) to deliver thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single 30-minute session. While we recommend up to six treatments for full rejuvenation and relief of symptoms, after the first session, many patients report that they are no longer “restroom mapping”, or planning outings around the proximity of the bathroom. They have also reported:
- Reduced urinary urgency
- No longer being reliant on sanitary napkins or panty liners to protect against leakage
- Freedom to exercise without fear of pelvic failure
- No longer fearing a laugh, cough, or sneeze
- Significantly improved confidence
There has never been a treatment like Emsella™, and it has been approved for use to treat symptoms of pelvic floor incompetence, overactive bladder, stress incontinence, nocturia, and mixed incontinence.
Kegels have long been the only answer to build your inner-strength. Now with Emsella™, we have another tool at our disposal to help you rebuild your strength, improve posture, and regain control of your life. Call Popp Cosmetic Surgery to schedule your appointment today. For beauty you can’t see, take a seat with Emsella™